PointKnown is giving away a free Apple iPad to one lucky Twitterer…er, tweeter, i.e. one who uses the service twitter to disseminate clever, witty, informative text burst in 140 characters or less. PointKnown does not claim to be clever, witty or informative, but will claim producing kick ahh…whup ahh…Excellent productivity software tools for documenting existing buildings.
How to Enter
To participate, simply tweet using the hash tags below:
#pknail #revit #bim and mention ‘PKNail Pro’
less pertinent but still acceptable “We came, we saw, we conquered with PKNail Pro, #pknail, #bim , #revit”
less pertinent verging to the non-sequitur but still acceptable…
Remember: follow @pointknown on Twitter for the winner announcement:
We are on the road with Microcad and have other excellent resellers including, Seiler Instrument (ask for Harvey) and CADDFX
Legal Mumbo Jumbo
Rules & Conditions
1. This giveaway is offered by PointKnown LLC and is open to anyone with a Twitter account who is at least 16 years of age. Employees of PointKnown, LLC. and/or its affiliated companies and family members of such employees may enter the contest but are not eligible to win.
2. The giveaway will begin at the time of this post and end 62 days after initial post, a winner will be randomly chosen, much like the number 62, and announced via twitter through @pointknown
3. One giveaway will be available: a 16GB Wi-Fi Apple iPad or $499 Apple Store Credit, winner’s choice.
4. You must prove ownership of the winning entry and provide your email address to collect the prize.
5. To enter the giveaway you must send out a tweet from your own Twitter account that includes the #hash tags above in your message.
6. Entries using automated tweets will be disqualified, however there is no limit on the number of tweets you may enter.
7. PointKnown LLC will choose a winner randomly from all the entries within the specified period. The winner will be announced from our twitter account (@pointknown) once the contest ends.
8. Entrants agree to allow @pointknown to use their twitter handles and entry tweets for marketing purposes.
9. Neither PointKnown LLC. nor its affiliated companies shall have any liability for (i) any technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (ii) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the giveaway; (iii) any malfunction of or damage to the prize; (iv) any corruption, typos or hacking of prize winners email accounts; or (v) any restrictions or delays imposed by any customs authorities or any import or other taxes of any kind imposed by any taxation authority in respect of the prizes.